About every week or so my Pearl will erase all of my SMS/MMS folder, my ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

momma21 no está en línea Stack level 1

Question 8100 Erases Text messages, etc!! HELP!!

Advertisement

About every week or so my Pearl will erase all of my SMS/MMS folder, my email folder, my phone call logs, and my calender appointments. And if a new text or email is coming in once this happens, it will delete it and I will never see the message. The only way to fix it is to do a hard reset and then the phone works fine. But like I said, it happens about every week. I have the most current software version downloaded (v4.2.1.96). Can someone please tell me why it does this?? Is there something I can do to fix it?? Please help!!!!
    Last edited by reddog187; 11-14-2007 at 04:18 PM.

Eddie_gauge no está en línea Stack level 7

Re: 8100 Erases Text messages, etc!! HELP!!

Quote Originally Posted by momma21 View Post
    About every week or so my Pearl will erase all of my SMS/MMS folder, my email folder, my phone call logs, and my calender appointments. And if a new text or email is coming in once this happens, it will delete it and I will never see the message. The only way to fix it is to do a hard reset and then the phone works fine. But like I said, it happens about every week. I have the most current software version downloaded (v4.2.1.96). Can someone please tell me why it does this?? Is there something I can do to fix it?? Please help!!!!
    Sorry you are running into issues momma. There is a great post by reddog here. That should help you out.

blkmz3 no está en línea Stack level 3

brooke03 no está en línea Stack level 6

Yep, not really a way to fix this... just make sure your memory is not too full. I would really really urge you to purchase an SD card (even just a 512 or something) to save pictures and media on just to keep from having this problem. It will help out tons.
    /~*brooke

blkmz3 no está en línea Stack level 3

<--agrees 100%

momma21 no está en línea Stack level 1

Thanks to Eddie gauge for your help!! I do have a 1GB memory card in my phone. I'm probably going to upgrade to a 2GB here soon. I really appreciate everyone's feedback!!