Hi Guys can somebody help me to unlcok my 8100 BB. I am using this ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

sumit1975 no está en línea Stack level 1

Lightbulb 8100 bought from Airtel India needs to be unlocked as I have shifted to a new country

Advertisement

Hi Guys can somebody help me to unlcok my 8100 BB. I am using this phone comfortably since its launch last year. But now I have relocated and unable to get anybody to unlock this phone.I have spent lot of money on it to unlock but seems Airtel India has locked it properly. Can somebody give a lead to unlock this mobile. Thanks for your suggestions

Swiss Admiral no está en línea Stack level 2

Thumbs up Re: 8100 bought from Airtel India needs to be unlocked as I have shifted to a new cou

Quote Originally Posted by sumit1975
    Hi Guys can somebody help me to unlcok my 8100 BB. I am using this phone comfortably since its launch last year. But now I have relocated and unable to get anybody to unlock this phone.I have spent lot of money on it to unlock but seems Airtel India has locked it properly. Can somebody give a lead to unlock this mobile. Thanks for your suggestions

Try THESE GUYS

There are others on the web - Google will turn up a number.

Good luck mate.
    Last edited by Swiss Admiral; 09-12-2007 at 09:19 AM. Reason: Typo's
    "So tell me, what gave away the fact that I'm a Luddite?"

"Oh not much...but your undying profession of faith in quills and ink may have clinched it..."