Is there is anyone who can assist me with a problem that I have with ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

irvaanx no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    250D0169

Question 8100 Automatically Deleting Call logs and Messages

Advertisement

Is there is anyone who can assist me with a problem that I have with an 8100 Pearl.
    It deletes call logs and messages almost everyday. It even deletes messages sometimes when they just delivered to my phone.
    It has the software version V4.2.1.108. Also own a mac so unable to download and install updated software.
    You assistance is highly appreciated...

irvaanx no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    250D0169
    PLEASE IGNORE...

Tried this thread http://forums.pinstack.com/f77/how_t...1/index19.html

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    Can't ignore it reminds me of the past I was so fond of. On a serious note tho? It may be time to consider upgrading to more of a work horse like the Bold or Bold 2. Something with more memory and more options.
    It sounds like you use your Pearl to it's limits. I loved my Pearl but upgraded to the Bold for that very reason. I guess it's something to keep in mind. The Bold is a great phone too.

mdfleck no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2400FE4D
    The Pearl was/is/will be a great phone. It was RIM's first venture that I am aware of into the realm of "phone with a trackball." I love my 8100, and the additional features of the newer phones are nice. I'll eventually upgrade mine to one of the newer models for the additional features and more memory. I use mine to the limits of its memory. Unfortunately, from what I have read so far is that that we aren't going to be getting any more OS releases for the 8100. I have seen DocsToGo and VoiceNotes added as functionality to the 8100, and now the mention of Flash coming to the "smart phones," so things are moving along a very good rate of improvement.
    8100 Pearl for the win!