So I don't know how popular Microsoft OneNote is with my fellow stackers but I ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

madetosink no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23FC9D3F

8100 and OneNote

Advertisement

So I don't know how popular Microsoft OneNote is with my fellow stackers but I use it for one of my classes and my question is whether it is possible to view a OneNote document on my blackberry....I don't have to be able to edit it...just read them. Any ideas guys?

Sci-Tek no está en línea Stack level 4

Re: 8100 and OneNote

only i've hear of is files with extension ppt, xls and doc, what extension are the onenote files?

Moonshadow no está en línea Stack level 2

Quote Originally Posted by madetosink View Post
    So I don't know how popular Microsoft OneNote is with my fellow stackers but I use it for one of my classes and my question is whether it is possible to view a OneNote document on my blackberry....I don't have to be able to edit it...just read them. Any ideas guys?

I have been looking into this a bit as well. It doesn't seem possible. Since OneNote is an MS app there is the capability to create and transfer OneNote entries from MS based PDA's to your PC OneNote and presumably be able to read a PC OneNote entry on your MS PDA buit not unfortunately on BB's a yet.

blazer15213 no está en línea Stack level 1

I sent the Onenote document to myself via laptop. I opened the attachment which shows like a PDF. I then saved it on my BB. I don't know how many you want to carry.

lucky13mt no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    N/A

This was taken from another one of my own posts

"Mobipocket Reader- I'm a student so this is a great helper when it comes to saving and viewing documents on your phone, you can convert any document to be viewable on your phone (word, pdf, office, etc) go here for this
    www.mobipocket.com , FREE"

Check it out. If you just want to view the files on your phone this is helpful. To convert files you have to download the desktop software also. It has highlighting and word search features. Hope that helps some.
    BlackBerry Rocks!<-Check it out!