Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

LovesIt, Please update your profile with your device, carrier, OS, etc, so we have that ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator

Advertisement

LovesIt,

Please update your profile with your device, carrier, OS, etc, so we have that information readily available to assist you.

Go to Options>Advanced Options>Host Routing Table and then press the BB menu button (to the left of the trackball depending on your device). Scroll to Register Now and select.

jforce1 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Unfortunately .52 still sucks. .55 is where its at.

Ekzt1nr no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask
    I am definately gonna upgrade this weekend if its worth it. i hurd you can't use a memory card if you upgrade..is this true? Is it true that opera mini doesn't work for the new OS? Is the camera still an issue (too dark or messed up screen)? Can I get html messages? Can I go to youtube n see videos? Can I record video?

I just wanna make sure I got the pros n cons of the upgrade...I'm starting to read more n more success stories from ppl who upgrade n I wanna be one of those happy go lucky ppl...so can sumone plz answer my questions n plz send me the link to best OS for my 8100 pearl on AT&T ...

Thanx
    Love the stacks!

LovesIt no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by jforce1 View Post
    Unfortunately .52 still sucks. .55 is where its at.
    Where can we download .55? I finished downloading .52 and it really does suck. The camera is all out of wack. How is the camera in .55? I am going to go back to the previous version because .52 really sucks. It's not worth it to download it at all!

rob_naylor no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2514A758
    .52 seems to be ok for me, altough the camera is next to useless in sunny conditions due to the white balance issue mentioned in one of the earlier posts in this thread. Colour pearl alos freaks out quite a bit if you change any settings on it. Can anyone link .55 or is it one of these urban myths?
    Last edited by rob_naylor; 08-18-2008 at 04:52 AM.

3klub no está en línea Stack level 1
    SiliconValley785, I'm having that same problem. Sometimes the media player will search and find only a couple of my music files and other times it won't search at all. Then it begins to reboot. I removed my movies and it still does it. I remember reading a post addressing this issue of the constant red light and rebooting and I think the end suggestion was to remove the micro sdcard. If I don't fool with the media player things are fine. also when it reboots it reverts back to the ATT theme

volscian no está en línea Stack level 5
    I've had the scanning issue wit the .42 release as well, and tbr only way I've been able to resolve the conflict is by doing a battery pull restart, though you can still access your files through the explore option and find everything. If anyone knows of a better way to fix this I'd like to know.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

volscian no está en línea Stack level 5
    Just wanted to throw in a quick thanks for the information about color pearl messing with the led, phone works so much better now.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

ernsalas no está en línea Stack level 3
    I am running 4.5.0.55 and it works great fixed the camera and media card. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

isaacandy no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID

Wonder if Video camera will be enabled on the next version

For my 8100 Pearl, since the initial OS 4.1,
    The 4.5.0.55 is the perfect OS. I guess, i dont have any more complains on it except for the video camera.

I've tried inserting the video recoder *.alx file, just to see what it does... I'm very impressed with the Flash light which is used for night mode when recording.

However, the graphics was so bad .. but tat's because it's not the original one.

Anyway, based on the User Manual in PDF format, that came together with Installer CD when I purchased it, it did mentioned that the 8100 was able to perform Video recording..
    But i've yet to see the video recorder icon from the OS upgrade 4.5.x.x
    I hope it'll be provided on the next OS upgrade..

cyrexking no está en línea Stack level 1
    Hi guys i bought 8100 blackberry on O2 from cex and the os is 4.2.0.51 , and i have only the charger . so how can i upgrade the phone os and i have a normal usb cable does that work or not . IF not then tell me what should i do .

plus where can i get a decent link to download the upgrade.

P.S im new with blackberry so any help will be gr8.

thanks in advance.

lt321 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Thank you I'm downloading the 4.5 v now so I can try some newer themes on my bb

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345