Ok I upgraded to .55 and everything went good then I reformated SD card and ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

dee7 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24200F55

.55 os problems

Advertisement

Ok I upgraded to .55 and everything went good then I reformated SD card and put music pics and vids on it. All was good until I accessed my pics. Started rebooting and won't stop. Have reformated reupgraded everything. No problems until I put anything on SD. 1 gig. Any help would be great.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Try this, posted by another Stacker (sherlockphones) with the same issue:

Within Roxio Media Manager, I used the top window to show the pictures on my PC and the bottom window to show my BB. The view defaults to "Thumbnails" because most people like that option. I changed it to to "Details" (select View\View As\Details).

Looking at it in this view, you'll see that your pictures are listed with 5 columns of information. Specifically they are File Name, File Size, Date Created, Attributes, and Date Modified. For the majority of my pictures, the Attributes column lists the pixels, bits, and dpi (i.e. 2592x1944 pixels, 24-bit, 180 dpi) but I noticed that some of them had that column blank.

Next I selected all of my pictures and then deselected those that had that column blank. When I transferred only the pictures with attributes information back to the media card it seems to have worked and I've had no problems since. Granted, this means I was not able to get all of my pictures back on the media card, but I only lost a few.

cbeslash no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    26936cc9
    I had the same issue with .55 so i reverted back to 4.2 whatever. But i am willing to give this a try cause i really like 4.5.

dee7 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24200F55
    (wap.pinstack.com)
    ~that was it a corrupted pic I guess did exacly what you said and boom my SD card works. That made my week. Thnx. No resets nothing but action. All my. Stuff except a couple of picks. Mainly grabs from the net.