I just downloaded the 4.5 software and I can't go certain websites suck as pinstack.com ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

boofles no está en línea Stack level 1

4.5 internet browser problems

Advertisement

I just downloaded the 4.5 software and I can't go certain websites suck as pinstack.com on my phone. It just brings up a white page. Does anyone know how to fix this problem? Thank you

sanzen71 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Sounds like the common bug in the OS just like the browser sometimes wont let you use the cursor. Are you trying to log in to pinstack. Cause I had the exact same trouble and found it was just a bug thats still there.

boofles no está en línea Stack level 1
    I've been having the same problem with the cursor as well and i'm not even able to view the pinstack website at all, it's just a blank white screen and the same thing with a couple different sites. You say it's a common bug, what exactly do u mean and how do u fix that?

HeavyComponent no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    TP2 :D
    The cursor bug only happens in .37 OS. To solve that problem just disable the cursor. Which 4.5 OS are you running? For the browser problem, you might just have to reinstall the 4.5. I'm running 4.5.0.42 and my browser is running smooth.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~