I upgraded to 4.5 the other day, and now have (2) calendars. One is noted ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

fzrgrl no está en línea Stack level 1

4.5 Calendar problems with Today view

Advertisement

I upgraded to 4.5 the other day, and now have (2) calendars. One is noted as the default and contains all of my entries before I upgraded. The other is for my email address where all all new entries are falling under. The problem is, none of the "default" entries are being displayed on the Today screen. Only new entries are displayed on the Today screen, and if I wasn't crazy I would swear they are disappearing from the screen too. I have searched like crazy on this, and have seen others mention the same but no solutions.

I have tried:
    - Pulling the battery (several times)
    - Trying a different theme
    - Deleting all of the calendar entries with DM and then restoring

Anyone else have this problem and find a fix?

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    try changing the time of one of the OLD entries. that normally works when going back and forth.

this is a BIG issue for me and the reason why i have vowed to stay on 4.2 (after upgrading and downgrading, oh, like 10 times in the past two months) it take FOREVER to get the calendar back to the way it was. most of the time (and i've helped people with the same issue) the restore doesn't even work and i have to do a manual/selective restore.

fzrgrl no está en línea Stack level 1
    Okay, I tried changing the time on an old entry and that still didn't work. Looks like I might downgrade too. I can't live without my Today appointments!

Thanks for the advice.

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

The only thing I have found to work well in this situation is after the upgrade the calendar is messed up.

I usually just wipe the entire calendar database under the Backup/Restore Advanced option. Then just sync up with Outlook again and all my entries are back to normal.

That is the only way I have found to work effectively.

Hope that helps