When I try to load youtube on my 8100 I get a error that states ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

jcorm970 no está en línea Stack level 1

Advertisement

When I try to load youtube on my 8100 I get a error that states "content unavailable.server is blocked or unresponsive." or something along those lines. I would really like to get this working asap. Also, other apps such as gmail,jivetalk,opera mini,and the aim,yim clients don't work either.it just seems that my apps can't connect.any help?

When I try to load youtube on my 8100 I get a error that states "content unavailable.server is blocked or unresponsive." or something along those lines. I would really like to get this working asap. Also, other apps such as gmail,jivetalk,opera mini,and the aim,yim clients don't work either.it just seems that my apps can't connect.any help?

Last edited by reddog187; 07-01-2008 at 01:01 AM.

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK
    Quote Originally Posted by jcorm970 View Post

Your posts have been merged, please refrain from cross posting...thank you