Has anyone had any luck loading any 3rd party apps either OTA or via the ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

twags no está en línea Stack level 1

Question 3rd Party apps for 8130

Advertisement

Has anyone had any luck loading any 3rd party apps either OTA or via the desktop? I'm anxious to add Zagat-to-go, Berry411 and several Google aps. Also, any idea whether BBToday and BBWeather will ever work--once I can download them? There's no way to set up a new wap gateway in the Advanced Settings menu, as there is on my Tmobile 8100

UPDATE: BBToday and Weather install and work just fine without any modifications in settings
    Last edited by twags; 11-15-2007 at 02:15 PM.

cliffr39 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    317ASKME

Re: 3rd Party apps for 8130

Here's a few apps that other 8130 users have compiled as working or not working so far: http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...downloads.html
    ~A BlackBerry without a data plan is just a berry without the crack.~
    Links to common questions.

Brettweiser no está en línea Stack level 1

Every App i have tired has worked for me. I have the ESPN Hot link, BB Weather, Zelda, Opera Mini, & Google Maps.

FiddlerMD no está en línea Device Pro

IM+, Nimbuzz, BBToday, BBWeather, Opera Mini, Beyond 411, Viigo, Google Maps,Yahoo Messenger, BBLight - this is the stuff that I have installed - i've tried other stuff w/o problems. Google maps was the most problematic since I had to find the thing pointing to the 8100 version of it. Now only if GPS would work.......