Hi, I bought this phone off of an ad on craigslist and have been using ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

agentnixon no está en línea Stack level 1

3 red blink, pause, 2 red blink issue

Advertisement

Hi, I bought this phone off of an ad on craigslist and have been using it for a while now. Just recently, the phone just turned off and started the blinking pattern similar to this http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...ad.php?t=70872.
    I've tried restoring the OS, and even wiping the thing clean but the computer does not recognize the device is plugged in. Usually, in Windows, you'd get the dun-dum sound when you plug in a usb but this is not true for my blackberry.
    Sending it back and getting a replacement is not an option for me. Could anyone shed some light on this issue?

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Did you try the link GaryF posted in the thread you linked....it was post number 5 in that thread and the link was for the "how to re-install OS when computer won't recognize the device...." I think following that guide will be your best bet.......

here's the link for that guide

hope that helps.....
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

Yes, I've tried it, but when trying to connect through USB PIN, the program fails to recognize anything there...

edit: what version of Desktop manager should I use? Maybe in version 4.5, there is no option for USB PIN...