My first one was plagued with severe answer delay so I upgraded the OS from ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Ctimrun no está en línea Stack level 2

2nd Pearl in one week acting strange!

Advertisement

My first one was plagued with severe answer delay so I upgraded the OS from Tmobile to Cingulars .71. Everything was fine until the phone completely died. Tmobile gave me a new one yesterday and it did not have any answer delay with the .64 OS.

This morning two different times during a lot of texting the phone would not stop vibrating until I took the battery out. Even turning it off didn't stop it.

Did I get another bad one and go exchange it again or should I just continue to pull the battery when this happens?

I bought my wife a white one when I originally bought mine and that one has no problems at all.

I have horrible luck with electronics, but when it works it is awesome!

Help a newbee out what should I do?
    Last edited by Ctimrun; 05-31-2007 at 03:43 PM.

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

Re: 2nd Pearl in one week acting strange!

ctimrun - mine has done that several times too, with heavy bbm'ing make sure you are clearing out the convos frequently. your OS (.64) is very limited on memory and you should upgrade to the rogers v4.2.1.94 as soon as you can. that should alleviate any issues you have had in the past.