so i got the pearl for christmas and i love it but i cant seem ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

blackmas no está en línea Stack level 1

2 things

Advertisement

so i got the pearl for christmas and i love it but i cant seem to find anything to deal with T-Zones is it on the phone? also when i use the desktop manager and i go to add an application but it gives this warning message saying i have to install the device any idea?

EvolutionCSR no está en línea Stack level 5
    Im not sure about t-zones as I never use it, what are you looking for games or ring tones? if you use t-zones you will have to pay for the content.

What is the exact error message you are getting?

Do you have a data plan? With a Blackberry Unlimited data plan(19.99) and using the BB browser you can download games and ringtones for free.

In my experience the games on T-zones dont work with BB or wont download maybe someone else knows better.

ljbyar no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Blackmas, if you have a data plan, there should be a T-Zones icon on your home screen. Otherwise, once in the browswer, open the bookmarks and open the T-Zones tab and click on the home page.

However, as DFC said, most Blackberrys are not supported through T-Zones. I have tried on numerous occassions and I keep getting the message that my device is not supported.

Please check to see if you have a browser icon on your home screen. If not, you'll probably have to resend your service books.

Welcome to the Stacks and let us know what you find.

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask
    blackmas, Welcome to PinStack.

As to the DeskTop Manager problem, you need to install the current BB OS software on your PC for Desktop Manager Applications Loader to work correctly. You can find the link to the OS for your carrier in this thread, Blackberry OS Software links (by carrier).

Let us know if there is anything else we can do to help with this problem or your BB.

Rcbjr
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

thanks i'm all set

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

thank you cp6169