Hi everyone, I have setup a 8100 pearl for one of our company directors (we ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

cgraham2k no está en línea Stack level 1

2 Quick questions.

Advertisement

Hi everyone,

I have setup a 8100 pearl for one of our company directors (we are running BES) and he had 2 questions which I don't know the answer to.

1. How does he clear the call logs quickly? I.e. without having to delete each individual call in the list

2. He wants his emails only to show up the new/unread emails, currently he has loads of older read emails but only wants the email list to show up new unread ones. Can the 8100 do this?

Many Thanks

Clarke

zjfarmer no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: 2 Quick questions.

On the call logs, I dont think that you can delete all at one time, but I have two suggestions.
    1. In call logs, go to options and general options and change confirm delete to no.
    2. Go to options and call logging. You can make it only log missed calls.

On emails, I can offer this:
    In Message options > general settings you can tell the BB to not show filed or sent messages.

Hope this can help some.
    -- ZJ

"If men define situations as real, they are real in their consequences." - W.I. Thomas

Kortanis no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24AA980E

Re: 2 Quick questions.

For showing only unopened messages, go into Messages and Press Alt-e

For calls you can't multi select, so turn off the delete confirm and use the delete button instead of the menu. This is fast but can lead to items being deleted accidently.