Hey everyone, My questions are for Pearl owners on the Rogers network in Canada. The ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

imapfsr no está en línea Stack level 1

2 Questions for Rogers Pearl owners on Music

Advertisement

Hey everyone,
    My questions are for Pearl owners on the Rogers network in Canada. The first is I just got my 2G micro SD and downloaded a bunch of music. A tonne of it was Beatle's music and I went to play it but no go, error. I investigated further, WMA not MP3. Shyte. I have read that other pearl owners on different service providers were able to play WMA, am I just missing something? Is there anything I can do besides convert them to MP3 and reload back onto the phone?
    Second, on the way home tonight I plugged my Pearl into my FM Modulator using a jack adapter to make it fit...hit play on some of the songs that were MP3 and again, so sound WTF !!! Sound was still coming through either the speaker phone or ear piece but nothing coning out to the modulator. Whats going on? Any help would be greatly appreciated and thanks in advance.
    Todd
    PS.... I just got my Pearl the other day switching from Windows mobile and I love it but still learning and this site has been a great help.
    Last edited by imapfsr; 07-25-2007 at 09:50 PM.

LaTuFu no está en línea Stack level 9
    PIN/ID
    Just Ax

Re: 2 Questions for Rogers Pearl owners on Music

I'm not sure about the wma issue, but I don't think its supported.

The FM broadcaster you rigged into the earpiece jack definitely won't work.
    If I knew where I was going, I might already be there. -- Cross Canadian Ragweed.