Hello all. I have had it with my verizon cell phone. I want to dump ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

schutz18 no está en línea Stack level 1

2 phone numbers on same 8100?

Advertisement

Hello all. I have had it with my verizon cell phone. I want to dump the verizon cell phone and only use my TMO 8100. I want to know if there is a way for me to move my verizon cell number onto 8100 AND also keep my TMO number on the same 8100.

Maybe I'm asking for too much but any thoughts would be great. Thanks.

EvolutionCSR no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: 2 phone numbers on same 8100?

You can port your verizon # but I dont think you can have two lines on the same cell.

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

Re: 2 phone numbers on same 8100?

Why not port your number to tmobile, then on that line, just have all calls set to forward to your cell number you want to use...However you will probably lose the caller id ability that you are getting on your forwarding number.

kolosus no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    315677A8
    Verizon is CDMA. TMo is GSM. Both numbers on same phone is a no go. If you had 2 GSM phones you could use a multi number sim... but that's another story. You may have to transfer the number as suggested. You can get a gophone from AT&T, with the transfered number and then have the phone calls to that phone forwarded to your TMo phone. Can be done straight from the phone... no need to go through special customer service channels. That'd be the cheapest option I can think of. Every onece in a while you'll have to "refill" that gophone and keep the service active.

Of corse if you have a contract with Verizon still active you may have to learn to live with them. Good luck.