1. User has somehow locked one of the pics they took using the built in ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Amigotek no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    21D7B3C6

2 Issues with an 8100 on at&t Go Phone plan.

Advertisement

1. User has somehow locked one of the pics they took using the built in camera. The pic now has a lock on it (like a preloaded pic or ringtone) with no option to unlock the picture. I recall people mentioning how to unlock factory locked pics to remove them but does anyone have any ideas on how to unlock a pic that was locked by the user?

2. Anytime a go phone makes a call or recieves a message of anytype, it gets a message telling the user how much that last transaction cost them and how much money is still on the account. That feature is a nice feature except a minor detail of the audio it causes when it comes in. Even with all audio turned off on a BB 8100, you still here the beep as the message comes in. Other than contacting at&t and having this disabled (if it can be) does anyone know how to disable the audio itself so it won't beep on her during class so that she doesn't have the phone confiscated by the teachers?

Zo

chknlomein no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24646FEB
    Try going to the Profiles icon. Scroll down past the profiles (Loud, Vibrate, Quiet, Normal and sounds off) and highlight advanced... click the trackball. Once at this screen highlight your profile and click the menu key, then Edit.

Try playing around with some of those message indicators, sounds off? Level 1 messages, SMS text...

Not sure if that will help but its worth a shot if you havent already tried changing the sound settings on your profile.

chknlomein no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24646FEB
    WAIT WAIT WAIT....youre a flippin device expert, you know how to do everything i just explained. haha, i was thinking maybe a noob was asking these questions. Boy was i wrong

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Wow Zo, those are some stumpers. First off I've never encountered #1 and #2 what kind of message does AT&T send to the GoPhone? Is it a SMS?

PIN/ID
    21D7B3C6
    In answer to the message they send back, it is not SMS. It is a flash style message that pops up automatically on the screen of every one of their phones (similar to what T-Mobile does when you are checking your minutes or balance).

Zo

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28
    In regards to the first issue. I know you can go to media and then press menu and press explore. Open up pictures find that picture and press menu go to properties and I know you can hide or unhide.

Or you can check the media files to see if it was encrypted. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    21D7B3C6
    I checked encryption and it was off. The picture was visible, just not deletable or copiable.

Zo

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28
    That's very odd. Is it on the phone memory or is it on the media card~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~