Hey guys, I'm using a set of Jabra BT325s headphones and bluetooth. They are basically ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

christoffski no está en línea Stack level 1

2.5mm Mic Conductor

Advertisement

Hey guys,

I'm using a set of Jabra BT325s headphones and bluetooth. They are basically a hybrid of bluetooth and wired headset. So basically I can listen to music on my IPod and then have the bluetooth portion synced with my 8100 and it will fade the Ipod out when a call comes in etc. Problem is I bought the seidio audio adaptor thinking that I could listen to the music off my phone and then when a call comes in I could have the bluetooth answer it and life would be all good, but when you have the seidio adaptor plugged in it overrides the bluetooth mic, I can hear everything in the headphones but I can't talk. Anyone know if you can override the mic from the copper connection and default it to the bluetooth? Or if you can get an adaptor from somewhere else that doesn't have the 4th lead but still sends stereo to the headset?

Thanks,
    Chris

Stonebreeze no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23E8B1E8

Re: 2.5mm Mic Conductor

christoffski no está en línea Stack level 1

Yeah I was going to buy that, but then doesn't that kind of get rid of the Bluetooth portion? And secondly if you have your phone in your coat pocket does the mic portion get hidden and not work properly?

Chris

Stonebreeze no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23E8B1E8

I would say your guess about the blue tooth and this adapter is correct. I actually don't have mine yet...ordered it yesterday. Although I did purchase the Amzer model of this adapter....big piece of crap. I'm sending it back.

I would think the mic would get hidden in your coat but I wouldn't know, I always pull my phone out when it rings to see whois calling. so the mic would be accessable in my case.