Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Well it doesn't have to stream.. Can it at least start playing the video as ... BlackBerry Curve forum

hyedipin no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: youtube on curve

Well it doesn't have to stream.. Can it at least start playing the video as it downloads?
    That will look like streaming but it will actually still save it to phone, but just while it is downloading.

I assume BB cannot stream LIVE video, but it should still be able to play a video without EOF in the container.. Any luck with that?

My BlackBerry mini-blog topic: LINK

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional

Well you have to choose save hi save lo. Because your device can't steam. It will load it and play it on your browser but it actually isn't saved. If you wanted to save the video. Then while the video is playing press menu save. ~via BB (

jsaradhi no está en línea Stack level 3

once i click on a "lo" to download and play, it downloads the video and try to load it in the browser and then it says "A problem occurred while trying to render the page" do i get it to work? o btw...its on

the above is with the default browser...when i use opera says opera mini doesn't support downloads...
    Last edited by jsaradhi; 09-05-2007 at 02:02 PM.

trishasktm no está en línea Stack level 1

Hello again When I told it to 'save-hi', it did take a minute. A message came up to reload. Did that but when it opened, it open in the media player not the browser. Guess that is because I said save! but it didn't seem to save it there. Nothing I watched appears in my video section of the media player in files. Yeah, it worked, I am happy! Couldn't get opera mini to work. Could get to videos but couldn't select anything. The, never could get it to work. Gave up!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12