When I am in the agenda view (any any week, or month view, when clicking ... BlackBerry Curve forum

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID

Yet ANOTHER calendar issue! UGH!

Advertisement

When I am in the agenda view (any any week, or month view, when clicking on the date takes you to the agenda view)....and I go to click an "appointment" (that make sense?)....I get a pop up that says "Appontment deleted externally. Changes will be lost and this viewer closed"....I click on the "OK" button, and nothing happens. The box goes away and I remain in the agenda view...it wont let me open the appointment so that I can change it or anything. Now, what's the problem??? LOL! I wish they sold an entirely different calendar program, I would so buy it and use that!

ok, never mind. a batt pull fixed it. i would still buy a different calendar program though...lol
    Last edited by ItsNowOrNever; 07-03-2007 at 12:54 PM.

VZDubtk no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: Yet ANOTHER calendar issue! UGH!

haha your funny
    I Unlock All Mobile Devices, questions just ask

VZDubtk no está en línea Stack level 5

usually a simple battery pull will always do the trick if that doesnt work thats when you really have to decipher what is goin on...and yes i too agree there should be another calendar program out there. You can always try the new pocket day v5...supposed to come out in a week or two
    I Unlock All Mobile Devices, questions just ask

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID

is that an entirely NEW calendar, or does it work with the one already on the phone?