Ok, I'm trying to get my yahoo msg. up and running, so I access my ... BlackBerry Curve forum

8700krystal no está en línea Stack level 2

Yahoo Messenger Problem

Advertisement

Ok, I'm trying to get my yahoo msg. up and running, so I access my menu>instant messengers>yahoo messenger and get a message that says "Please visit (blackberry website with link to download yahoo, couldn't post the link in here) to activate your handheld for Yahoo Messenger." So I access it via my web browser on my phone, and all of the page loads except for the option to select a language and continue. Anyone know what's going on or another way to download?

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    have you scrolled all the way to bottom of page end service agreement is veryyyyy long and at the bottom you have to accept or deny I am sure you have but try easiest stuff first.

8700krystal no está en línea Stack level 2
    that's the problem...none of that shows up. all i can see when i visit the link is the blackberry logo, and a yahoo messenger icon. it doesn't allow me to select anything, nor scroll down. i've cleared all my history in the browser, hard reset, anything i could think of really, and the webpage never completely loads.

lacroixn no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    27FFB707
    Connect your BB to your computer via usb cable, go to rim website and download the software you need from there. Guaranteed painless.

[FONT=Times New Roman]http://na.blackberry.com/eng/devices/features/im/[/FONT]
    Last edited by lacroixn; 10-14-2008 at 05:52 PM.
    Dont sweat the small stuff, hell dont sweat anything!