Hello folks -- I just got my first blackberry (8310 Curve). I have a separate ... BlackBerry Curve forum

Dr. Matt no está en línea Stack level 1

Question yahoo mail going to outlook folder

Advertisement

Hello folks --

I just got my first blackberry (8310 Curve). I have a separate outlook folder for my work email and a separate folder for my yahoo email. I can receive and send email from both accounts/folders. However, when I receive a yahoo email, it appears in both the yahoo folder AND the outlook folder. I have the options set to "separate".

Is it possible to have yahoo email to arrive in just the yahoo folder and not the outlook folder as well?

TIA.

KalebsDad78 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask
    Hi, Welcome to the "Stacks". This feature is sometimes controlled by the theme you are using. Try changing your current theme and see if this solves the problem.
    New User? - Read the NEW USERS GUIDE

Quote Originally Posted by KalebsDad78 View Post
    Hi, Welcome to the "Stacks". This feature is sometimes controlled by the theme you are using. Try changing your current theme and see if this solves the problem.
    Thanks for the welcome and quick reply. I have tried four different themes and the problem persists. Any other thoughts?

saukrateaz no está en línea Stack level 3
    ALL messages will go to the messages folder regardless of which mail account they are for. If you want to seperate them you have to use 3rd party software called BES mail I believe. It will seperate the BES mail from BIS. You can get it from Empower.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Quote Originally Posted by saukrateaz View Post
    ALL messages will go to the messages folder regardless of which mail account they are for. If you want to seperate them you have to use 3rd party software called BES mail I believe. It will seperate the BES mail from BIS. You can get it from Empower.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Thanks for the reply. It seems you are correct...according to their website.
    I can't believe blackberry doesn't address this issue, but instead the user has to spend $20 for a 3rd party program.

KalebsDad78 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask
    Blackberry's are great but you will see that to do some customizing, you will have to purchase 3rd party programs to accomplish what you want sometimes, such as reading PDF's, opening up Office-type files, or reading emails in HTML format.
    New User? - Read the NEW USERS GUIDE