is anyone having trouble with their yahoo email accounts? i have been using an 8300 ... BlackBerry Curve forum

rws381 no está en línea Stack level 2

Question Yahoo! Mail

Advertisement

is anyone having trouble with their yahoo email accounts? i have been using an 8300 on at&t for months and everything was working fine. just out of nowhere the other day my yahoo mail isnt coming to my phone anymore. i have tried a battery pull, resent service books from the bis site, deleted and readded my yahoo account and sent service books again and nothing has helped. i have another account set up and it is working perfectly. any ideas?

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro

Re: Yahoo! Mail

I haven't had any problems with my yahoo account. I just read some emails received via Yahoo.
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

ktorres1120 no está en línea Stack level 4

My Yahoo emails are coming through wayyyy delayed recently. My gmail works fine.
    BB BOLD 9000
    TMOBILE

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!

Can this be related? I thought it was a T-Mobile problem - could it be a RIM problem instead?

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...rruptions.html

Ok well its good to hear that some others are also having trouble. Well not good but at least I know maybe its a RIM and/or Yahoo issue. I'm going to give AT&T a call when I get a chance, I'll let you know what they have to say.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Quote Originally Posted by rws381 View Post
    Ok well its good to hear that some others are also having trouble. Well not good but at least I know maybe its a RIM and/or Yahoo issue. I'm going to give AT&T a call when I get a chance, I'll let you know what they have to say.

Thanks RW and I'll post back with my results from T-mo CS.

Quote Originally Posted by jblackfish View Post
    Thanks RW and I'll post back with my results from T-mo CS.
    The net result of this call is that I don't know any more than I did an hour or more ago.

I called T-mo cust srvc to ask if they had any reported trouble at T-mo or RIM and, when I was being transferred to the BB rep, I got a msg that said, "...we're sorry but we're unable to take your call right now - please call again later." I think she sent me to the wrong place - never had that experience before with T-mo and I've talked to a LOT of T-mo/BB reps. Life's too short...I don't have time to call back. Thanks again. J

Thumbs down Re: Yahoo! Mail

Quote Originally Posted by jblackfish View Post
    The net result of this call is that I don't know any more than I did an hour or more ago.

I called T-mo cust srvc to ask if they had any reported trouble at T-mo or RIM and, when I was being transferred to the BB rep, I got a msg that said, "...we're sorry but we're unable to take your call right now - please call again later." I think she sent me to the wrong place - never had that experience before with T-mo and I've talked to a LOT of T-mo/BB reps. Life's too short...I don't have time to call back. Thanks again. J
    yup. i am in pretty much the same boat. i was on the phone with at&t bb rep for a while and she couldnt figure anything out. she tranfered me to rim and they wanted me to continue holding and i was tired of being on the phone with them and had work to do. i did get a case number and a call back number, ill call back later...

Alienwhere no está en línea Stack level 2

I've been having problems with Yahoo all week. Tried sending books again, reconciling, everything. It comes really late (like 3 hrs) sometimes, and sometimes not at all. Right after the books come through again, it'll work for like, a few hrs to a day. Glad it's not just me...

END OF LINE

Update: I seem to be back in action. What I did was delete Yahoo service books on the phone, pull battery and left it out, deleted Yahoo account on the BIS site, readded, plugged my battery back in and everything seems to be coming through now. Hopefully I didn't speak too soon.

Alienwhere no está en línea Stack level 2

Good to know - keep us posted if you have any further troubles - I may do the same thing if I run into any more.

END OF LINE