Hi folks, I've searched, but not found the answer to my end users' issue. She ... BlackBerry Curve forum

Brennan068 no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Yahoo email configuration issues

Advertisement

Hi folks,

I've searched, but not found the answer to my end users' issue. She has added Yahoo mail to her Curve (BIS 2.0 I believe.) She has since changed her Yahoo password and now she is getting authentication errors when getting her Yahoo email.

Can anybody provide direction to either reset her Yahoo mail password on the BB or removal of the Yahoo mail and resetup?

TIA
    Brian.

Eddie_gauge no está en línea Stack level 7

Re: Yahoo email configuration issues

Quote Originally Posted by Brennan068
    Hi folks,

I've searched, but not found the answer to my end users' issue. She has added Yahoo mail to her Curve (BIS 2.0 I believe.) She has since changed her Yahoo password and now she is getting authentication errors when getting her Yahoo email.

Can anybody provide direction to either reset her Yahoo mail password on the BB or removal of the Yahoo mail and resetup?

TIA
    Brian.
    Either log into your service providers BB email section and update the password there or select the set up internet email option on the phone and edit the password there. Hope that helps.

m.a.t. no está en línea Stack level 2

Might also look into Yahoo! Go. It's a pretty nice app if you're a Yahoo! user.

henning no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2414F340

That sounds like good advice...I am having a simlar problem where Yahoo is not deleting my messages on my mailbox. I have erased and set it up again but it doesn't help.

Eddie_gauge no está en línea Stack level 7

Quote Originally Posted by henning
    That sounds like good advice...I am having a simlar problem where Yahoo is not deleting my messages on my mailbox. I have erased and set it up again but it doesn't help.
    Yeah it will not delete on mine either.