I am having a problem with my email application on my 8310. I upgraded to ... BlackBerry Curve forum

jens3n no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23f0124f

yahoo email

Advertisement

I am having a problem with my email application on my 8310. I upgraded to the new os and then i had to preform a master reset. Now I need to totally delete the yahoo email application off my phone and reinstall it but im just not exactly sure how to go about doing so. I am still able to get yahoo email on my phone but if I try to reply to anything i get an error msg that states "No message services configured. You will only be able to save to draft." But then when i go to set up a personal email acct it tells me that there is already an email attached to my PIN. Any ideas of how to fix this?????? Thanx
    My name is Luella and I've had my BB Pearl since Feb and I love it. I just don't know too many other people that have 1. My pin is 23F0124F I love to chat.

bigmarv no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Optional
    Have you tried resending your service books?~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

LunkHead no está en línea Device Pro
    Log into your carriers BIS and resend the service books or call them and ask them to the resend service books

This should solve the issue...

Kris

evad310 no está en línea Stack level 2
    If that doesn't work I would just give it a few hours before you get too worried. Mine did the same thing when I upgraded, and it started to work about 4 hours after the upgrade.

Safiy no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    304d0ac5
    To delete hit the email setup icon on your homescreen then select account and delete it, also u can edit or setup another account.

Also make sure under email setup that the email you have is validated. I upgraded to OS 4.5 awhile back and my email would not work so I went to set up again and it said I needed to validate after that I started receiving my emails again. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

jens3n no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23f0124f
    ok ive looked into all my service books and how to view and delete them but how do i resend them? I'm even at work (I work for AT&T) and looking into all our troubleshooting programs and cant figure out how to resend the service books or even which ones i need for my yahoo email. Plz don't think i'm stupid but i cant call our tech guys while i'm on duty so i thought id figure it out with the help of you guys first. lol I don't really do much troubleshooting the BBRYs anyway but with my own, i just want to fix it myself.
    My name is Luella and I've had my BB Pearl since Feb and I love it. I just don't know too many other people that have 1. My pin is 23F0124F I love to chat.

mikebluep5 no está en línea Stack level 1
    you should have a blackberry login at att.blackberry.com, you can resend the service books there if you use at&t for service (im assuming you do since you work for them)

You can also click on your email setup icon and when it opens your optoin for service books will be there to. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~