We know that there is the ability to sync with Google Calendar...can you sync with ... BlackBerry Curve forum

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7

yahoo calendar sync?

We know that there is the ability to sync with Google Calendar...can you sync with Yahoo?
    Color---it's nothing but a hue of the rainbow...why do people place such importance in it?

jdellasala no está en línea Device Pro

Re: yahoo calendar sync?

I wasn't able to get the old version to work for a while, but Yahoo has a new Intellisync tool that might do the trick.

You can also Export your Yahoo Calendar and Import it with Desktop Manager (uggg).

When I just went to my Calendar and clicked on the Sync link, they have this Vaporware blurb:
    Yahoo! Autosync - Coming Soon!
    It's the only FREE service that keeps your address book and calendar in sync between your favorite email applications. With Yahoo! Autosync you can:
    • Back up critical email addresses and contacts from your desktop computer to Yahoo! for safe keeping.
    • Access your work calendar from home or on the road.
    • Save time - make a change once and Yahoo! Autosync makes the update everywhere!
    • The new Autosync functionality ensures that your data is constantly in sync.
    Guess we'll have to just wait and see!

Alienwhere no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: yahoo calendar sync?

FYI, this is just for desktop use, bot OTA, I believe. I was hoping it would work that way.