Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I'm not having too many cuts in my XM service in central & northern jersey ... BlackBerry Curve forum

mrnrandazzo no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: xm RADIO

Advertisement

I'm not having too many cuts in my XM service in central & northern jersey areas. My service seems to have imporved in the past week or so (I think this may be due to the changes in the network for iphone). My biggest complaint is the lack of some of the better channels. Hope they add some new ones in the near future.

amanda0769 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask

I installed the app and now when i push the streaming music app the screen goes black with the huge XM on it with XM RADIO MOBILE underneath it but it just stays like that...nothing happens. Is there something else I need to do or did anyone else have this problem?

sgardiner no está en línea Stack level 2

Quote Originally Posted by amanda0769
    I installed the app and now when i push the streaming music app the screen goes black with the huge XM on it with XM RADIO MOBILE underneath it but it just stays like that...nothing happens. Is there something else I need to do or did anyone else have this problem?
    it did that for me the first time, but I went out and went back in and it launched okay. However, like the earlier post, calls dont break in and unless the developer has a fix, Im going to remove.

twillingham no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    240C83A8

I had to download xm two to three times to get my subsciption going and having it to freeze on the loading. It streams better with the improvement to edge but when buffering it will always be choppy the weaker the signal you can expect choppy music stream. Edge just doesn't run fast enough to support streaming music. Sorry curve users we need 3g capable devices. Let's get it together RIM/AT@T ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12