OK, so I fixed the 8310 (it's breathing and off life support now! LOL!)....and then ... BlackBerry Curve forum

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID

WTH Is going on??? LOL!

Advertisement

OK, so I fixed the 8310 (it's breathing and off life support now! LOL!)....and then upgraded to the beta...now ALL my emails are coming through! LOL! WTH???? LOL! What happened??? I amtalking all my emails from my email box on yahoo---count is at 100+ now!
    Color---it's nothing but a hue of the rainbow...why do people place such importance in it?

PIN/ID
    LESS
    I had that happen its a glicth. You will get that for at least 24 hours until it completely syncs up with your inbox.. Rest assured it will go away

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    WOW....you have sure been having issues with that thing these last couple days!!!!!!! At least it's working .....going a little crazy, but working!

How many days worth of emails is that? Is that maybe all in the cue from when it wasn't working yesterday or is it sending everything??????
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

PIN/ID
    LESS
    it will just send everything you have in your inbox whether its read or unread to your phone

PIN/ID
    it tried to send EVERYTHING! LOL! I think it stopped now though...*phew*
    Color---it's nothing but a hue of the rainbow...why do people place such importance in it?

Kyo0tdemon no está en línea Stack level 5
    I've had that happen to me before and that stinks! Good luck deleting. Fortunately, you can select thing multiple emails to delete all at once.

CrazEtooN no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    245FA336
    You can always highlight the current day's date header and choose "delete prior" to really speed it up as well.

PIN/ID
    Yeah....deleted everything...and then it was sending EVERYTHING again every two hours. Updated to .18 and knock on wood, that stuff stopped! LOL! I had to set the email notifications to none so I would hear endless "tweet" "tweet" LOL