Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast

You are asking a question on a biased forum. You're never going to get a ... BlackBerry Curve forum

dynamicrockstar no está en línea Stack level 1

Advertisement

You are asking a question on a biased forum. You're never going to get a straight answer. I prefer my BB, but in fairness to iPhone, OS 3.0 adds copy/paste, MMS, and a handful of other features.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

dklimah no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASK ME
    Its not biased. Its a query asked towards BB stackers if they would trade for an iPhone. if you read the last 10 pages you will see nothing but straight answers. You really need to think before type.

r1ch007 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Still one major flaw with iPhone, the keyboard on which you type.

baoiey no está en línea Stack level 2
    I love my BB.. I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world!!

lcgtr no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24ACB469
    Trade for iphone.... Nah, I really love physical qwerty keyboards. I've gotten so fast on it already, and played with the storm but not really digging the touchscreen although that's what almost every new phone is coming out as. HOWEVER the palm pre would really be interesting.

dizzydamato no está en línea Stack level 1
    i need help pimpin my storm out.. i have no clue whut todo.. can u help me?

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    I had iPhone 16Gb - played with it ... that's it! Wife has it now.
    Simple... No, never... ! I wouldn't trade.
    BB forever !

reddrvgon no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    i do love my bold... but i didnt say no just because im partial to blackberries...

there's a few reasons...
    1. im not a fan of touchscreen only, need to have a qwerty
    2. i like to have a device thats unrestricted, i have unlocked and debranded my bold
    3. i would like the ability to change / upgrade my battery whenever i choose to do so...
    4. the push email function is very important to me...
    5. the iphone holds a lot of glamor, its a very cool toy to me, but for purpose, i see the blackberry as a stable and powerful option
    6. i need to be able to tether to access the internet on demand...
    7. im addicted to the light sensing technology and the extremely customizable notification profile system
    8. i like the form factor of my bold...
    9. at the end, an iphone seems like a cool toy to have with a whole plethora of cool and fun apps but the bb secure push email system is amazing.
    10. many organizations will not allow your business mail to be recieved on an iphone because of security restrictions...

this is just my 2c... it doesnt mean that the iphone is a bad device, its just not the device for me...
    i see RED...

PIN/ID
    ask me
    Quote Originally Posted by dizzydamato View Post
    i need help pimpin my storm out.. i have no clue whut todo.. can u help me?
    start with jerry D's mini version tracker... from the blogs drop down menu... there's like a million apps there...

as far as physical customizations, there's some sites that'll give you screen protectors to custom design body protectors with images and graphics etc as well as others that will paint the body of your device or etch it...

good luck...
    i see RED...

dizzydamato no está en línea Stack level 1
    need themes n ringtones.. and intructions.. haha i got my phone plugged into the usb but then i dunno whut to do from there.. theres no steps.. i downloaded suttin but then it couldnt be opened n i dont even kno how to get it onto my phone.. ? any idvise?

calibur no está en línea Stack level 3
    it depends for me. I use my email alot and i like to chat on MSN on a daily basis, wheither im at home/school/work or on the road. haha. This is something the iphone does not have yet. haha.

If i stopped using my email on a daily basis and MSN...than ill switch over to the iphone for my entertainment.

PIN/ID
    ask me
    themes will mostly be ota... so find them and then download them from your phone's browser... make sure theyre made for your device...

ringtones... any mp3 sound file can be used as a ringtone...

if you have things you want to transfer from your computer to your phone, make sure that mass storage mode is turned on and then copy them into their specific folder...
    i see RED...

ealvnv no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    Quote Originally Posted by reddrvgon View Post
    i do love my bold... but i didnt say no just because im partial to blackberries...

there's a few reasons...
    1. im not a fan of touchscreen only, need to have a qwerty
    2. i like to have a device thats unrestricted, i have unlocked and debranded my bold
    3. i would like the ability to change / upgrade my battery whenever i choose to do so...
    4. the push email function is very important to me...
    5. the iphone holds a lot of glamor, its a very cool toy to me, but for purpose, i see the blackberry as a stable and powerful option
    6. i need to be able to tether to access the internet on demand...
    7. im addicted to the light sensing technology and the extremely customizable notification profile system
    8. i like the form factor of my bold...
    9. at the end, an iphone seems like a cool toy to have with a whole plethora of cool and fun apps but the bb secure push email system is amazing.
    10. many organizations will not allow your business mail to be recieved on an iphone because of security restrictions...

this is just my 2c... it doesnt mean that the iphone is a bad device, its just not the device for me...
    Second that, and I have to add that poor battery life too
    I have my bold without a charger plugged in for up to 12 hrs almost and still have some power to keep going,
    To make my answer clear
    Hell noooo
    ~via bold at mobile.pinstack.com~

explorer125 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    208f1fc5
    I would never trade my bb but I would get an ipod touch cause I love the feature on the iphone but could not do without my BB

banglaberry no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2569B255
    I don't have to switch, because I have both. The iPhone is a great "entertainer", and the BB is everything else that you need to do on the go

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast