Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by reddrvgon Apparently a 15 min charge doesn't even cut it for me... ... BlackBerry Curve forum

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by reddrvgon View Post
    Apparently a 15 min charge doesn't even cut it for me... Lol... I think I'm consuming my batter faster than its charging...
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~
    Lol, I understand, I just do it to keep it from going to half charge, it seems like when it gets to less than half it drains more quickly.

cory scheuer no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    24a604c6
    i would say yes... get one

if you want, take a look at my review of the extended battery here:

http://forums.pinstack.com/showthrea...79#post1081679
    Cory Scheuer
    support@ccgburning.com
    For all your unlocking needs! | Fido & Rogers codes within hours! North American code 1-2 days!

jaesternbach no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24b04967
    Quote Originally Posted by sesp9 View Post
    I currently have a 1600mAh battery that I've been using but im a heavy user and I still have to charge it everyday. With the 1600mAh battery it doesn't change the original battery door. The battery just adds 15% more power than the original 1400mAh battery that it comes with. I love the current thinness, weight, look and feel of the phone and was wondering would you sacrifice the look and sleekness of your 8900 for much more battery power?
    I am thinking about purchasing a 1600 mah battery for my 8900. The battery doesn't even get me through the whole day like my 8320 did. I do not want to get the 2600mah because the back door and thickness it adds is ugly! My question is, about how much longer did your battery last with a 1600mah battery? Is it worth spending close to 50 bucks on?

thanks.

sparkyj62 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24acd57e
    Im going to have to say negative on that one.... Like a few of the others have said i dont mind throwing on the charger while im sleeping or popping the car charger in when im driving..... I couldnt justify the added weight and and size if when i use my phone alot

sesp9 no está en línea Stack level 1
    To answer your question about how much longer I would get from my 1600mAh battery is about 5-6
    hrs of more usuage. With a full charge on the 1600mAh from 6am to 8pm I will have 10% left of battery power. This is with wifi, bluetooth, and gps all set to off. I also have about 4 apps running as well an hour on the browser, 2hrs of music some txt and email messages. Oh yeah and a few phone calls lol. With everything I explained turned on and with about the same usage my 1600mah battery would last from 6am-3pm. I would recommend getting this battery because it will add about 15% more power than the standard battery.

PIN/ID
    LESS
    Yeah I just use the cradle with extra battery charging slot. I try to keep a extra battery charged at all times so if I am ever in those situations I just swap them out and I'm ready to go.

Maximus no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    Put me down for a "no." I don't mind charging every night. This past weekend, I did an overnighter and I forgot my charger at home. Once I realized I had done that, I shut down the Bluetooth and wifi to save as much power and it lasted for over 38 hours on a single charge. By the time I got home to charge it, it had 30% left.

lcgtr no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24ACB469
    i would say yes. usually i charge it overnight then by the afternoon i have to charge it again. and i use it heavily.
    Media POWERHOUSE- 8900 Curve
    When your surrounded by the Palm Pre, Iphone 3gs and T-mobile mytouch (G2) makes me wonder about blackberry.

JeffNNJ no está en línea Stack level 3
    One thing I do find is that that battery takes a lot longer to charge on my 8900 then it did on my 8320.

simple3 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by moderncowboy View Post
    I have to chime in with a NO. As mentioned before I just charge mine every night and I am a very heavy user and only have the battery that came with my device. Another thing to consider is that if the battery is not an OEM battery and your phone gets fried all warranties are null and void.
    that's not true, in the US it is actually illegal to require OEM accessories to keep your warranty. accessories just have to be of the same standards as the oem. and since there i only 3 or 4 companies that make most cell phone batteries there is actually little difference. the really cheap batteries tho are often rejects that do not meet the tolerances the higher quiality vendors (like the seidio) require.

Berryadict no está en línea Stack level 7
    Been using my 2600mAh for 11 months now, and wouldn't be without it. Fits in most cases too. Highly recommended.

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by simple3 View Post
    that's not true, in the US it is actually illegal to require OEM accessories to keep your warranty. accessories just have to be of the same standards as the oem. and since there i only 3 or 4 companies that make most cell phone batteries there is actually little difference. the really cheap batteries tho are often rejects that do not meet the tolerances the higher quiality vendors (like the seidio) require.
    If you use any non-approved equipment or OS with your device it WILL void your warranty. If they find out and can prove it that is..

reddrvgon no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    so a Seido battery will void my warranty? just cuz its not officially made by blackberry?
    i see RED...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12