Results 1 to 10 of 10

Well I have been looking at the Curve and I really like it. I have ... BlackBerry Curve forum

  1. #1
    Cixx's Avatar
    Cixx no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    4

    Would it be worth it to wait?

    Advertisement



    Well I have been looking at the Curve and I really like it. I have tmo so I would have to buy an unlocked one. Ive heard some rumors that there will be a curve coming out for tmo (8320) with a better camera and wifi. Would it be smart for me to wait? Price doesnt really matter.


    Also another question: What does wifi really do to make it better?

  2. #2
    flash24's Avatar
    flash24 no está en línea Device Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    PIN/ID
    3319688f
    Posts
    4,063

    Re: Would it be worth it to wait?

    I would wait if I were you.. I mean the 90 days exclusive of the curve on ATT is almost up. I couldn't wait my self that's why I bought one.

    But hey, if you got money to spend and cannot wait then go buy one.. it's freakishly awesome device.

    Goodluck

  3. #3
    BenMarvin's Avatar
    BenMarvin no está en línea Device Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!
    Posts
    1,970

    Re: Would it be worth it to wait?

    I couldn't wait. I'm on TMO and got the AT&T one, it was a bit of a trick to get it to work properly, but it's a very nice upgrade from the 8700g I had previously. However, I will be getting the TMO one with Wifi when it comes out. The wifi will be much faster for browsing (assuming they don't lock it up somehow). And it should work with the Hotspot at home service, which I might get. If you can't wait and get the AT&T Curve, you can always sell it when the newer one comes out, hopefully in a couple months, and make back most of the money.

  4. #4
    Cixx's Avatar
    Cixx no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    4

    Re: Would it be worth it to wait?

    Alright thanks.

    Does anybody have a clue on how much it will be?

  5. #5
    flash24's Avatar
    flash24 no está en línea Device Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    PIN/ID
    3319688f
    Posts
    4,063

    Re: Would it be worth it to wait?

    I would say $199-$299 with two year contract.

  6. #6
    Cixx's Avatar
    Cixx no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    4

    Re: Would it be worth it to wait?

    Alright and probably like 400 without the contract?

  7. #7
    flash24's Avatar
    flash24 no está en línea Device Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    PIN/ID
    3319688f
    Posts
    4,063

    Re: Would it be worth it to wait?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cixx
    Alright and probably like 400 without the contract?
    Maybe.. or higher.

  8. #8
    Dream Rider's Avatar
    Dream Rider no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    174

    Re: Would it be worth it to wait?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cixx
    Alright and probably like 400 without the contract?
    $449 retail from AT&T without a contract. Plus the cost to get it unlocked.
    If you're going to dream - Dream Large!

  9. #9
    Cixx's Avatar
    Cixx no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    4

    Re: Would it be worth it to wait?

    Ok thanks guys

  10. #10
    Naylor07's Avatar
    Naylor07 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    May 2007
    PIN/ID
    241ECE99
    Posts
    337

    Re: Would it be worth it to wait?

    I couldn't wait, but I am guessing I will just sell my curve when the 8320 comes out and take the little loss to upgrade basically.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •