Well I made the switch from the 8320 on tmobile to the 8330 on sprint. ... BlackBerry Curve forum

psyko825 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID

Wooohooo im kinda proud of myself

Advertisement

Well I made the switch from the 8320 on tmobile to the 8330 on sprint. I get much better reception now and I don't have to worry about spotty at best uma service. In the number porting process sprint had issues with giving me the correct directions on how to input my info for switching the numbers and the reason I'm proud is that I then got to give sprint a short tutorial on how to use a blackberry and service a bb. They should pay me for training their employees lol
    "CENSORED"

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Send them a bill along with your next payment lol.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Mr_Carter no está en línea Stack level 5
    Hahaha.. Send them a bill.. That's just great. Gotta love it. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

luciferseamus no está en línea Device Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by psyko825 View Post
    Well I made the switch from the 8320 on tmobile to the 8330 on sprint. I get much better reception now and I don't have to worry about spotty at best uma service. In the number porting process sprint had issues with giving me the correct directions on how to input my info for switching the numbers and the reason I'm proud is that I then got to give sprint a short tutorial on how to use a blackberry and service a bb. They should pay me for training their employees lol

that's awesome!!
    you should request a job training their tech's!
    haha
    "If you ever lose your keys in a river of molten lava, let 'em go, cus' man, they're gone!!"-Jack Handey

lobolink no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2431e2ec
    Get them to at least get you a discount for trainning their techs. imagine if everyone from the stacks ask for those discounts the cell companies would go broke!!!
    LoboLink Networks
    Theme Enthusiast
    Device: 8800
    Pin: 2431E2EC
    Email: lobolink@tmo.blackberry.net

psyko825 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Somehow I think they would disapprove of me sending them a bill but what he** it never hurts to try lol~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~