Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by haggisgirl Thanks for the recommendation! Does Beamberry allow me to edit or ... BlackBerry Curve forum

bkeaver no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    ask

Re: wm6 owner thinking about making a change! help!

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by haggisgirl View Post
    Thanks for the recommendation! Does Beamberry allow me to edit or create Word and Excel docs on my Curve, too? I'll have to do some looking at it if it does.
    yes I believe it does

ziminvades no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Here are my reasons for my switch to blackberry.
    1. Flawless speed with running multiple programs and when you end a program it ends.
    2. Simplicity with programing. I don't have to jump through hoops to see my applications and folders
    3.Product support-if I don't know the answer I can find it here.
    4. The design of the curve-thin and light
    5. The ability to customize ringtones, wallpaper, home screen applications
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

rabbott no está en línea Stack level 2

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I came from WM5 as well. I researched here for a good month before I switched. As others say stability is key, this 8310 has not locked up once. My old WM would refuse to answer calls and hang/lag a lot.

The calendar and media player aren't great but the email, phone, and form factor are just outstanding.
    I thought I would miss all the WM toys available but really haven't (well, except for SPB weather). Glad to hear WebIs is getting into the BB arena, pocket informant was quite nice.

benritmeyer no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Quote Originally Posted by bkeaver View Post
    yes I believe it does
    Unfortunately it doesn't allow you to create or edit.I wish it did! It allows you to view documents in the way you would see them on a computer, and not stripped down like the BB does. However to convert the document it does use data to do this so be aware if you don't have an unlimited plan. I have no idea how many KB's it uses! Its a good program though and the beta version that is out at the moment allows you to add documents as an attachment to the email, something which natively you can't do on a BB. Website is http://beamberry.com/download

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12