Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by DCookSta What about the older devices that only got 4.0 and 4.1 ... BlackBerry Curve forum

DCookSta no está en línea Device Pro

Quote Originally Posted by DCookSta View Post
    What about the older devices that only got 4.0 and 4.1 like the 7250, 7520 or 7100i/g? Those poor guys only made it though 1 major update.
    Sorry to quote myself, those devices I listed could have gotten OS 3.X, but that's before me and my BB experience.

snipes mcgee no está en línea Stack level 4
    HA! I was right!!!

OS 5.0 ISSS comingg
    Last edited by snipes mcgee; 09-19-2008 at 10:37 AM.
    I have a BlackBerry and a WhiteApple. :)

devilsadidas no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by hotfairy87 View Post
    my opinion is that rim should make better phones that doesn't have another upgrade to a phone. they should have upgraded the other blackberry's os's instead of making another phone like the bold and if they make a phone it should be for every phone company instead of just that one. also i would wait until the upgrade os is for the blackberry curve then to buy another expensive phone again..

are you serious??? RIM makes the best phones and upgrades just make them better. if you don't want to buy another expensive phone then don't. you bb will work but just as a computer you need to update it and eventually buy a new one. i would rather see all phones available for all carriers too but i'm not going to say that if someone offered me the kinda of money for an exlusive phone i'd turn it down, business is about money and you can always buy unlocked.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12