I'm having a problem with my AT&T 8310...the wireless signal turns itself OFF when I ... BlackBerry Curve forum

dbryant2763 no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Wireless Signal Turns OFF after hanging up from a phone call

Advertisement

I'm having a problem with my AT&T 8310...the wireless signal turns itself OFF when I hang up a phone call. Is this a known issue? Thanks!

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Does it actually turn off the connection (look in "Manage Wi-Fi Connections") or do you lose the wi-fi connection (upper right of home screen?) Do this happen ONLY when you make a call or do you lose it at other times? Does the distance from your router make any difference? Try to put more specific info about the problem - it'll help you get a more informed answer. Thanks.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

peterthill no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    281860C8
    Quote Originally Posted by jblackfish View Post
    Does it actually turn off the connection (look in "Manage Wi-Fi Connections") or do you lose the wi-fi connection (upper right of home screen?) Do this happen ONLY when you make a call or do you lose it at other times? Does the distance from your router make any difference? Try to put more specific info about the problem - it'll help you get a more informed answer. Thanks.
    I don't think that the OP is talking about WiFi.

I would suggest an battery pull first.

HTH
    Peter
    Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery