All: I have heard that there is a service that will automatically sync your ms ... BlackBerry Curve forum

skime5 no está en línea Stack level 1

Question wireless/automatic sync

Advertisement

All:

I have heard that there is a service that will automatically sync your ms outlook with your curve. Does anyone know of such a service. It would be great to sync wireless and automatically withour having to remember before leaving the office.

Thks.

eviljonny no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: wireless/automatic sync

Quote Originally Posted by skime5
    All:

I have heard that there is a service that will automatically sync your ms outlook with your curve. Does anyone know of such a service. It would be great to sync wireless and automatically withour having to remember before leaving the office.

Thks.
    Did your IT dept. not set up your device for you? Does your company use a Blackberry Enterprise Server, (BES)? I cant imagine them being that clueless as to not know that your device can synch wirelessly with the BES. Now, if you are talking about the Reconcile Now feature, that is a different story. Please clarify.

skime5 no está en línea Stack level 1

I am the "IT" person. BTW, not clueless, just new to BB. OK, here is what I have and what I am trying to accomplish. My company is very small, 2 employees. Anyway, I have outlook 2003, an I would like to sync my outlook (contacts, etc.) with my BB Curve without using the USB cable. I am in and out of the office and am looking for a solution or service than can sync my Remotely. Does this help?

Thks.

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Well to do it the way you are asking, you would need to host your company email on an exchange server, and establish a BlackBerry Enterprise Server (BESY. For such a small company, unless you already have your own Exchange server, I think you would be best served by a hosted BES. There are several companies that provide Hosted BES services

Hope this helps.
    Rcbjr
    ~via My BB Curve (wap.pinstack.com)~

riy
    riy no está en línea Stack level 1
    I'd be interested in the same. Always forgetting to sync before I leave the office. I wonder if sync over bluetooth and have it sync when within range of pc????