Can anybody tell me what wired stereo headset sounds the best while still being able ... BlackBerry Curve forum

hoosierdaddynow no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    249f8227

Wired Headset

Advertisement

Can anybody tell me what wired stereo headset sounds the best while still being able to answer calls with it. I already have a plantronics 855 and sure wired headset. Thanks.

bartokbatt no está en línea Stack level 4

Re: Wired Headset

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I guess it depends on what your application is. For high-noise environmnents I use a Sennheiser HD 280 Pro headset with a Seidio 3.5 mm to 2.5 mm adapter plus in-line mic. Senheiser now makes the HMD 280 Pro that has the mic built-in. The response on these is 8Hz - 25kHz so you can really feel the lows yet the highs are in the range that only your dog can hear it.

People who say a Blackberry doesn't sound as good as an iPod have never used these. I have both and they both sound awesome with the 280 Pro.

Now if you actually want to move around somewhere without monstrous headphones on your head I recommend the Sennheiser PMX 60 behind the head headphones. I plug them into the same Seidio adapter. They are so light and comfortable and give 18 - 21kHz response. They aren't as loud as the 280 Pro but you can move about town with them.

If its earbuds you want, then I'm not the expert on them. I know blackberry is releasing a 2.5 mm and 3.5 mm version this coming Thursday. You can see it at http://www.eshoplimited.com. Click on Headphones on the left-side menu and tada!

hoosierdaddynow no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    249f8227

Re: Wired Headset

Thanks for the info, I will give them a look.