I have wiped and re-installed os twice after getting app error. It seems only to ... BlackBerry Curve forum
Wiped twice still getting app error 200?
I have wiped and re-installed os twice after getting app error. It seems only to come up when my lock screen comes up. With password turned off, no problems. Any idea? I have .181 os installed. Thanks
Reloaded and did not restore. Pain in ... , seems to have fixed problem. Thanks for help
usually something dealing with how something is backed up or downloaded. not having a stable file can spell disaster
To do an advanced restore and transfer only the data from a back up file to make sure the issue does not come back.
Originally Posted by hoosierdaddynow
- Connect the BlackBerry device to your computer.
- Open the BlackBerry® Desktop Manager.
- Click Backup and Restore.
- Click Advanced.
- On the File menu, click Open.
- Double-click the backup (.ipd) file.
- In the Desktop File Databases section, select the database(s) to restore.
- Click the right arrow button.
- Click refresh.
- Move to the next database you wish to restore.
Tags for this Thread