i have transferred all my apps from my 8320 to my 8900. the windows live ... BlackBerry Curve forum

hybrid1976 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    280C1909

windows live search not working

Advertisement

i have transferred all my apps from my 8320 to my 8900. the windows live search is not orking though. i have the outcome but when i select it, nothing happens. i have reset my phone, replaced the download with the same version, and i have deleted it and downloaded it again with still no way of getting the app to run. is there anything else that i can do to get this working seeing as i do like this particular app?

Maximus no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    Quote Originally Posted by hybrid1976 View Post
    i have transferred all my apps from my 8320 to my 8900. the windows live search is not orking though. i have the outcome but when i select it, nothing happens. i have reset my phone, replaced the download with the same version, and i have deleted it and downloaded it again with still no way of getting the app to run. is there anything else that i can do to get this working seeing as i do like this particular app?
    Same problem here. It will be nice to have an answer.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

lovin2act no está en línea Stack level 4
    I was in the same boat till I found this app:

http://m.mypoynt.com/

It does about the same thing as the Live app so I am happy. As of right now the Live app is not supported for our 8900's. So point your bb browser to that link and you will be good to go.
    The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, some1 said 2 thmslvs "U knw, I really want 2 set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close engh to get the job done".

mDRagON- no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    215c161f
    Yea I sure am more use to Windows Live Search then MyPoynt. I sure hope it is being addressed.
    "It’s been a long time coming, but tonight, because of what we did on this day, in this election, at this defining moment, change has come to America". - Barack Obama

www.twitter.com/waydavis

lovin2act no está en línea Stack level 4
    Same here my friend. But I read somewhere a few days ago that things may not pan out that way. Keepin my fingers crossed though cause I too prefer the Live app also.

hybrid1976 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    280C1909
    I tried mypoynt b4 but I just prefer live a little better. Guess I'm just pa3tial to it.

Maximus no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    Quote Originally Posted by hybrid1976 View Post
    I tried mypoynt b4 but I just prefer live a little better. Guess I'm just pa3tial to it.
    I too prefer Live. I have it on PPC and it actually is better on the PPC. I guess it is made by MS so they will have more stuff on the PPC platform.