Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

4.5... BlackBerry Curve forum

gameboy213 no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

ElCamino no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by dtole View Post
    Ok, I'm running 4.3 on my Sprint Curve...I uploaded the 4.5 OS but my 4.3 DM didn't recognize it or something...

What am I doing wrong? I really want this app to work...

If you have some better answers for me, feel free to PIN me...

I'm just about finishing loading 4.5.0.33 on my Sprint 8330. I did load it to another spare 8330 to see if everything would work with the programs I'm using and it did. Can't wait to try the HTML email, I had been using BBSmart email to show HTML. I also made sure that I could reload 4.3 OS if I didn't like the 4.5 or became buggy.

Once you have installed the 4.5 exe file, then you must go to your C: drive and go to Programs Files>Common Files>Research In Motion>AppLoader. Then look for a Vendor.XML file and delete it. Then connect your blackberry and run the DM and click on the Application Loader and you will be promted to load 4.5. It takes a while for loading it.

My Crackberry just finished installing 4.5 and I'm going to resend my service books to start recieving HTML email. After loading all this I still have 32827496 of free RAM.

kkwus74 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    320FB874
    I'm using 4.3 and not sure if its got anythin to do with that but it shouldn't.did you resend service books after installing the service books from above?~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

no I didn't resend.... I will try that now.

chafeitz no está en línea Stack level 1
    how i can copy the service books to the cellphone?

PIN/ID
    320FB874
    Quote Originally Posted by gameboy213 View Post
    no I didn't resend.... I will try that now.
    Mine didn't work till I resent my service books because the only service books after the restore was the service books above and nothingelse.

draiko no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    PM Me!
    For those of us that are running into the unsupported device issue when trying to download, does anyone know where we can find the most recent version of WLM? Specifically, a newer version than the one that came with the 4.5 beta os?

Quote Originally Posted by kkwus74 View Post
    Mine didn't work till I resent my service books because the only service books after the restore was the service books above and nothingelse.

Sadly this did nothing.... nothing changed. So I am guessing that the 4.5DM. Or the file that he linked about isn't working. Nothing seems to work.

I tried with another machine on 4.3 DM and it says cannot restore read only databases... how do I get around that?

PIN/ID
    320FB874
    After downloading the service books and restoring on your berry ,what do you see under your service books?~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

EVerything except WLive it seems.

PIN/ID
    320FB874
    Everthing except wlive??you mean everthing as in all othe I'm service books or other service books too etc(your email service books?)think after restoring there should be no other service books besides the service books that were restored.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

yeah.... exactly. everything is there.... yahoo, gmail, facebook sprint nav, etc.
    But there is no wmlive

diaz1023 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Quote Originally Posted by gameboy213 View Post
    yeah.... exactly. everything is there.... yahoo, gmail, facebook sprint nav, etc.
    But there is no wmlive

this is what i did, i downloaded the WLM from my blackberry, when i tried to run it i go the message about the service not available, i then downloaded the service books from my computer. i opened the DM, i am using 4.5. I did a backup of my stuff just in case. After completing i did a restore, i located the service books and those installed without a problem, doing this erased all my other service books. i then requested my service books again and was able to use WLM and all my other features, such as browsing, email and such, hope this helps
    Felipe Diaz

BB Bold 9700 (AT&T)

JCOCHRAN1977 no está en línea Stack level 1
    When i try to restore the service book files it looks like it is going to work and then when i try to sign into WIndows Live it tells me that this service is not enabled.

Any recomendations.... What am i doing wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by diaz1023 View Post
    well i installed the service books and it is working, i was able to log on and it showed my contacts!!!!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast