A few months back i tried to install the windows live messenger on my phone, ... BlackBerry Curve forum

vaughnq no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    20609EF4

Windows Live Messenger

Advertisement

A few months back i tried to install the windows live messenger on my phone, no success. Recently i saw where the BB site was advertising all the IM's available. Tried to install it again, using the BB browser as instructed and still showing me an error.
    Has anybody had success installing the IM software??

Vaughn

KriK no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Windows Live Messenger

I did the same thing and ended up screwing up the process somehow and eventually just gave up. I too would be interested in finding out how to do this or if there is a file somewhere that someone has made work on an 8310? Feel free to send it my way.

monica.simons no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    ASKME

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I was using IM+ which has them all. Now I'm using jivetalk which also has everything including windows live

Kyo0tdemon no está en línea Stack level 5

I think if you want a more reliable program, you will need to pay for one. I also use JiveTalk myself, which has a 30day free trial. You should try it out by going to http://beejive.com/download. It's free to try for a month and if you don't like it, you don't have to pay for it. I ended up purchasing the program because I realized that this is ten times better than OZ Instant Messaging and Ramble.