Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP) will this feature be on the 8320? if this has ... BlackBerry Curve forum

socal cingular no está en línea Stack level 1

will the 8320 have ??

Advertisement

Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP) will this feature be on the 8320? if this has already been answered please delete this thread.
    Eric

Eloquence no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: will the 8320 have ??

Quote Originally Posted by socal cingular
    Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP) will this feature be on the 8320? if this has already been answered please delete this thread.
    Eric
    I believe that it will. I saw a review a while back from this guy in the UK who had a Curve and played the music through his digital stereo here on Youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otd81W0ex1Q

I believe this Curve, with WIFI, will have everything the old Curve had and more . Please bump me up in the trust factor if you find this out to be correct. (It's the green plus button on the bottom right-hand side.) Can't wait to get mine later on today!!

-Elo

chevyboy67 no está en línea Stack level 1

i have the curve in my hands and got the hot spot added to my plan but fro some reason i cannot get the wifi to come up black and get on the internet using my router> also there is gps settings in the phone but are set to none and i can t bring up any maps...

funkyb no está en línea Stack level 1

The 8320 has wifi but the sacrifice is no built in GPS

greenandgold52 no está en línea Stack level 3

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~we have found a solution for the curve data. You need to do a handheld wipe. But when you back up the phone only back up the important stuff such as address book but not the system stuff ie service books and email settings. This should correct the issue.

rgd
    rgd no está en línea Stack level 1

I just got off the phone with a t-mobile rep that i called, and asked about the wi-fi. he said to me " if you're at work and they have the hotspot set up then the curve will use the wi-fi automatically, if you leave there and are driving home , it will automatically switch to the gps"

tom_vachon no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24AE3FA5

yea that rep was dumb.

OP: yes, a2dp is enabled according to cnet