I cannot open any attachments on my BB 8350i. I have resent service books and ... BlackBerry Curve forum

scspur no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    31c933de

will not open attachments

Advertisement

I cannot open any attachments on my BB 8350i. I have resent service books and hard boot multiple times. I am familiar with BB (I have been using them for 4 years personal use). This one is BES service and I just need some ideas as to what is going on before I fill out a service ticket. I work for a big company and service for things like this take a while.

Thanks

alryder no está en línea Stack level 3
    I really don't know anything about Blackberry's on BES but when installing an updated OS on my personal Blackberry I remember seeing the Blackberry Attachment Service as an option to install and it being related to BES. Maybe that somehow didn't get installed on yours?
    Good Luck and I hope you get this worked out.

*Edit* I just looked at the options for my current OS and don't see the option for the Blackberry Attachment Service anymore. Maybe it's now included in a standard install of the OS?
    Last edited by alryder; 02-23-2010 at 02:38 PM.

scspur no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    31c933de
    It appears to be attachments relative to Lotus Notes. My company has not upgraded its mail service in a long time.