I was wonder if the 8300 BBCurve was only exclusive towards ATT for the time ... BlackBerry Curve forum

Blackberry079 no está en línea Stack level 3

Will BBCurve ever come to T-mobile?

Advertisement

I was wonder if the 8300 BBCurve was only exclusive towards ATT for the time being. Or will it ever be unleashed on T-mobile's network sometime before summer is over? But I like for it to come too t-mobile soon, which is because I don't have to pay At&t's outrageous deposit they ask for.

2-4Trippin no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Will BBCurve ever come to T-mobile?

Did you see the news on the T-Mobile 8320 that Hayden announced about one week ago? The 8320 is expected in September: T-Mobile 8320

zipped no está en línea Stack level 3

Yeah, but in all fairness, this has been out there quite a while. The hit that Hayden had back in January about a few of the releases was pretty spot on. Hayden beat most of the folks out there on the street with that one.

Quote Originally Posted by 2-4Trippin
    Did you see the news on the T-Mobile 8320 that Hayden announced about one week ago? The 8320 is expected in September.
    I did see it and then i felt really stupid for posting this!! Plus what shocks me even more that it has WiFi and 3.2mp camera or better!! Wow, i was asking expecting to get bashed or flamed even for making such a post!!

zipped no está en línea Stack level 3

Hard to keep up with all the releases these days...
    Nice folks in this forum, they don't bash too much, lol

That's great to hear, I was on an apple forum for Mac's. Boy, i got bashed because i posted somewhere else which i didn't think would get noticed as much. So i posted in the OSX forum for the new 10.5 OS and i got slammed for asking it twice. Plus got negative feed back for a stupid reason. Mental noted myself to never post there ever again.. LOL!!