So i got home, joined my WIFI through my home network and buzzed through websites ... BlackBerry Curve forum

jsweetser2 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    241EC7CA

WIFI on my BB

Advertisement

So i got home, joined my WIFI through my home network and buzzed through websites at lightning fast speeds....

Then i made some phone calls and i couldn' thear anyone and they couldn't hear me.

What am i missing?

qbangringo no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    302C0803

Re: WIFI on my BB

Ok did you try puttin it on speaker phone and see if they hear you. You know what happened same thing with me. WHat happened to me was my earpiece was defective and I had to return the item. To save some time call customer care asap if you cant use the earpiece at all and see if they will ship you a new one soon. If you can hear callers while on GSM then what i suggest you do is check settings on your router.

There are some settings that can optimize and/or drastically change your experience over uma. I love using uma especially when building where no one has reception but wifi is available!

jstodda no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    241E85A8

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

That's acutally a very educated response. There are a lot of vairables to wifi service so ensure you isolate them. Check the option while unconnected, then connect and try again. The variance will be then isolated to the wifi and not the phone.

jsweetser2 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    241EC7CA

ok, i reset the router, connected security free...A OK.

Re-established security on the router...A OK.

:: shrug ::