HMMM i dont know whats going on but when i try to connect to my ... BlackBerry Curve forum

bcbbanga4l no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    24ac973e

wifi 010 ERROR

Advertisement

HMMM i dont know whats going on but when i try to connect to my wifi i get that error 010 failed. anyonek now wha that is?

BerrySmartUser no está en línea Stack level 3
    W010 - Wi-Fi Connection Failed
    Meaning: The wireless network is no longer in range, or it has a weak signal.
    1. The wireless network is not in range or has a weak signal to provide a successful connection.

2. If the attempt to connect is through the Saved Networks list, the network may not be available or the profile saved has different security settings than the available wireless network.

3. If the attempt to connect is through the Available Networks list, then the user has probably walked out of the area of coverage of that particular wireless network.

Thyth no está en línea Stack level 3
    It can also occur on wireless routers/access-points that are incompatible with the BlackBerry devices.

What router/access-point are you using? Sometimes you can reconfigure some of the wireless parameters (rts threshold, fragment threshold, and beacon interval), and get association on your access-point.

ernsalas no está en línea Stack level 3
    Sounds like a firmware problem......call the router manu. and have them reinstall the firmware and let them know what you are trying to do

bcbbanga4l no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    24ac973e
    thanks guyz.. idk it used to run off it no problem i was write infront of the router and everything it had same singal strenghts at my moms and it connected to my moms no problem...hmmmmmm