What is T-mobile wireless router and how do I turn on to use wifi?...and what ... BlackBerry Curve forum

quizzie no está en línea Stack level 1

wifi?

Advertisement

What is T-mobile wireless router and how do I turn on to use wifi?...and what is share key please... curve 8320.

bigmarv no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Optional
    quizzie follow this link and it has everything you need to know about your wifi and how to set it up
    http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...hp?t=46235~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

MartyS no está en línea Stack level 2
    In addition, you need to subscribe to T-Mobile's Hot Spot at Home to be able to use the WiFi UMA network to place calls. Calls made via WiFi are not charged per minute charges.

Any calls started on WiFi but handed off to the cell system are still not charged minutes. However, calls started on the cellular system and handed off to WiFi will incur per minute charges.

I'm not sure if you can use WiFi for browsing without the Hot Spot @ home system, but I'm sure that someone else will chime in.

One more thing, once you sign up for Hot Spot @ Home, you can use any WiFi network you come across for those calls and internet access. I use it at home and at work, and have dropped my minute usage dramatically.

magellan0547 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    242E7D27
    well technically you don't need the hotspot plan to use the wi-fi in your phone...you just need it to get free calls while using wi-fi...if you don't have hot spots plan from t-mobile you can still use wi-fi to make calls it just uses your minutes like normal...hope this helps clear things up