I bought my wife a new 8300 last week. She is used to answering her ... BlackBerry Curve forum

Kilted Gnome no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24134FF4

Wife has question about auto answer

Advertisement

I bought my wife a new 8300 last week. She is used to answering her previous phones by hitting the green phone key only. We can't figure out how to enable that feature on the Curve. The only choice is Auto Answer yes or no. Is there a way to configure it so when the phone is ringing she doen't answer it by hitting the keyboard as she pulls it out of the holster? Many thanks to any solution.

Kyo0tdemon no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: Wife has question about auto answer

If you go to your call log and scroll up to where you are to type a phone number, you will be able to press the bb button (the one with the dots). Scroll down to options, go to general options and you will be able to change the settings for Auto Answer Calls, Auto End Calls and etc. There you should be able to change all other settings for calling and etc. I hope that helps.

PIN/ID
    24134FF4

Thankyou, but this information, we already knew. There is not an option here to do what I posted earlier. Anyone else with a solution?

Amigotek no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    21D7B3C6

She will probably need to make sure she locks the keys to keep any other key from answering the call. Just tested it on the 8320 and verified that while the keypad is locked only the answer button or the trackball will pick the call up.

Zo

PIN/ID
    24134FF4

I will tell her. Thank you for your help.