I have an 8320 Curve and I just paid for and downloaded Golden Tee from ... BlackBerry Curve forum

ckgdrums no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    242668C7

Why won't Golden Tee activate?

Advertisement

I have an 8320 Curve and I just paid for and downloaded Golden Tee from Magmic. It installed and played for 3-4 days. I installed the new .180 OS and now the game won't play. It says I have to activate or purchase. I'm using the code they sent me when I originally bought the game, but it won't work.
    Chuck

jeffallen8 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Huh?

Question Re: Why won't Golden Tee activate?

You will probably have to contact the site that sold you the game and ask for anew code. Your pin shouldn't change so I do see why id wouldn't work again!!! Yeah get ahold or the game provider and tell them what happened and lets us know what they say to you!!!!!!!!!!

goldntee99 no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Why won't Golden Tee activate?

Quote Originally Posted by ckgdrums View Post
    I have an 8320 Curve and I just paid for and downloaded Golden Tee from Magmic. It installed and played for 3-4 days. I installed the new .180 OS and now the game won't play. It says I have to activate or purchase. I'm using the code they sent me when I originally bought the game, but it won't work.

How do you like the mobile version? Is it worth it?

Hate to threadjack but are you one of Beall's buddies? It sure would be odd for a GT addict from Wichita to NOT be friends with him.

gkg3059 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    204bd5f7

Re: Why won't Golden Tee activate?

I had the same problem just that with bplay. I sent them an email and they sent me a new code. The game came back to normal. Don't know why it gets deactivated, maybe they're not only using pin.
    ~posted via opera mini~

ckgdrums no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    242668C7
    I like it a lot. Seems like a great game.
    I don't know Beall, sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by goldntee99 View Post
    How do you like the mobile version? Is it worth it?

Hate to threadjack but are you one of Beall's buddies? It sure would be odd for a GT addict from Wichita to NOT be friends with him.

theoellis no está en línea Stack level 2
    I hate this game don't waste your time or money. Graphics suck, gameplay sucks and it takes forever to load each screen. I love the arcade version and this was a let down. Primarily cause of the slow gameplay. Just like real golf the slow pace of this game screws with my game.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~