Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by blackninja i'm curious what function you require it in that it would ... BlackBerry Curve forum

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID

Re: Why no external card access?

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by blackninja
    i'm curious what function you require it in that it would be such a make-or-break?? to me it'd be nice, but to switch phones over it.. I can't imagine a case. feed my curiousity!
    Because I would LOVE to use the media card for work too, but since I have a govt computer, I can't install DM to get to excell and word programs saved on the phone---I dont like having to keep track of a thumb drive...this way if I have my phone, I have my thumb drive!
    Color---it's nothing but a hue of the rainbow...why do people place such importance in it?

blackninja no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    spam=no

i'm confused, even without dm it can run as a portable hd if you have a memory card in the phone so you could just drag n' drop. did I misunderstand what you're trying to do?

PoliceDog no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by sashadelgado
    .....I can't install DM to get to excell and word programs saved on the phone...
    You don't have to. Hook up and your PC will recognize the BB as just another external drive. You can then drag and drop files to your mSD card for storage/transport. (You just can't do anything with them on your BB until there's a BB version of Documents to Go or MobiOffice Systems. Soon, I hope.)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12